Generally if people are asking this, they have a landlord or body corporate that refuses to allow solar on a roof. There are some options for renters to benefit from solar - which we're written about here.
Articles in this section
- If I have a 13kW system, will a 5kW export limit overheat the inverter or damage panels?
- Can You Install Tilt Frames On Tiles?
- Retrofit consumption monitoring, does a "smart meter" really cost $750+
- Do I really need spare roof tiles before installation day?
- 1, 2 or 3 "Phase" What does it actually mean when you talk about electricity supply?
- I have attic storage, how does that affect solar?
- Can we have solar facing three directions with only two inverter input channels?
- How can I tell if I have Single, Two or Three Phase power?
- How Does A Strata or Body Corporate Install Solar Power?
- What is a solar smart meter? Do I need one?