Then please read this...
Valid reasons for reporting a review:
- The review contains someone's personal details.
- It is nasty, offensive or targets an individual.
- It has been published on the wrong solar installation company.
- The reviewer was not a customer of the reviewed solar company (but please check this against your customer database as we reserve the right to report any company to the ACCC who tries to get a review removed with false information).
- If you suspect there is a repeat pattern of 'marketing speak' style super positive reviews.
- The reviewer is an employee or has another commercial interest in the business being reviewed.
These are not valid reasons for reporting a review:
- The reviewer did not buy anything from the solar company but did pay a deposit and then pulled out.
- "I don't agree with the reviewer's opinion of my company". It's a review - which the dictionary defines as "a critical appraisal". Reviewers are allowed to post their honest opinion of a company based on their experience. If you represent the reviewed company, you do have the right of reply by simply clicking the flag and selecting that option. Leave a response that addresses the criticisms, and point out where you disagree or think the reviewer is being unfair.
- "I haven't given SolarQuotes® permission to use my company name/trademark/logo". We don't need permission for the purpose of publishing reviews.
- Business owners that want to control what people say about their solar company on the internet.
- If you are a consumer and a solar company is pressuring you to remove a review - then contact us and we'll help you report them to the ACCC. The fines for them can be huge.