Valid reasons for reporting a review:
- The review contains someone's personal details.
- The review is nasty, offensive or targets an individual.
- The review has been published on the wrong solar installation company.
- The reviewer was not a customer of the reviewed solar company (but please check this agains your customer database as we reserve the right to report any company to the ACCC who tries to get a review removed with false information).
- If you suspect there is a repeat pattern of 'marketing speak' style super positive reviews.
- The reviewer is an employee or has another commercial interest in the business being reviewed.
These are not valid reasons for reporting a review:
- The reviewer did not buy anything from the solar company but did pay a deposit then pulled out.
- "The reviewer is being mean/unfair about my company". Hello? It's a review. They are allowed to post their honest opinion of your company. But you do have the right of reply - just click the flag and select that option.
- "I haven't given SolarQuotes® permission to use my company name/trademark/logo". FFS go and Google "Trademark Law Australia". If you still think you have a case - get a real lawyer to make a real complaint. (Hint: a real lawyer will laugh you out of their office).
- Because you are an aggressive business owner that thinks they can control what people say about their shonky solar company on the internet.
- If you are a consumer and a solar company is pressuring you to remove a review - then contact us and we'll help you report them to the ACCC. The fines for them can be huge.